MODのリクエスト!助けてください!

クライアント/サーバーMODの開発に関する話題、技術交換はこちらで。質問は質問フォーラムへお願いします。
  • (PostNo.240262)

MODのリクエスト!助けてください!

投稿記事by Noku345 » 2015年7月26日(日) 21:07

それは本当に良いではない、私の日本語を許しなさい

私は私の町プロジェクトに車を追加したいで探していますが、問題はある、私は車やドライブ、または車両用のModのファンではない、とあなたから離れて移動した場合フランズMODに、毎回あなたは、どこかに車を置きますそれは視力のあなたのフィールドではなく、バックログに記録され、その後戻ったかログアウト、およびポイントは、車両が別の場所にあります。

さて、その目的は、私は私の町プロジェクトに車を追加したいのですが、私は「ブロックプロパティ」としてそれらをしたいです。別名、あなたが車を置く、それは車のように、3の下の広いブロックと長い数ブロック程度かかり見えますが、それはので、途中で、あなたはそれを破壊することができ、ブロックです。

私はそのようなハッチバック、セダン、ステーションワゴン、クーペ、ピックアップトラックなどの異なるボディタイプ、と車の異なる種類の後だし、その後も、私はそのようなトラック、政府自動車、建設、農業車両、救急車等の車両の後にしています、もののすべてのその種。また、すべての異なる色で、その後持つ、よく、建設を除いて、誰もピンクのトラクターを望んでいます。

私は誰かが私が何を意味するかを取得願っています、と私は同じくらい私はそれを認めることを憎むように、私は車を構築嫌うため、このようなMODが、作成することができます願っています!

誰もがそれを理解していない場合は、英語でそれを見るためにこのスポイラーをクリックしてください
I am looking at wanting to add vehicles to my city project, but problem is, I am not a fan of Cars and Drives, or The Vehicular Mod, and with Flans mod, everytime you put a car somewhere, if you move away from the point where it is not in your field of vision and went back or logged out, and then logged back in, the vehicle is in a different place.

Now, the aim is, I am wanting to add vehicles to my city project, but I want them as "Block Properties". Aka, you put down a car, it looks like a car, takes about under 3 blocks wide and few blocks long, but it is a block, therefore, in the middle, you can destroy it.

I am after different type of cars with different body types, such as Hatchback, Sedan, Station Wagon, Coupe, Pick-up Trucks, and then also, I am after vehicles such as Trucks, Government Vehicles, Construction and Farm Vehicles, Emergency Vehicles, all that kind of stuff. And also, having then all in different colours, well, except for construction, nobody wants a pink tractor.

I hope someone gets what I mean, and I hope a mod like this can be created, because as much as I hate to admit it, I hate building cars!
アバター
Noku345
ID:f1b59d8d
水から上がったとこ

記事: 9
登録日時: 2015年7月23日(木) 22:32
お住まい: Bendigo, Australia

• (PostNo.240266)

Re: MODのリクエスト!助けてください!

投稿記事by elise_blacklab » 2015年7月26日(日) 21:19

This is a category FOR DEVELOPERS.

I don't know such a mod you need, but I think there aren't demands very much...
Before you want to a mod you actually need, you should solve the problem only with present mods.
ひらかな

and with Flans mod, everytime you put a car somewhere, if you move away from the point where it is not in your field of vision and went back or logged out, and then logged back in, the vehicle is in a different place.

So do you have a trouble with a certain mod? Then first you have better post to 「質問:MOD/テクスチャ/その他ツール関係」 instead.
メイドつくってたりします.http://el-blacklab.net/
アバター
elise_blacklab
ID:066c0cd5
掘り廃人

記事: 2348
登録日時: 2014年6月25日(水) 18:30

Return to 開発関連

x